We deliver what we promise.
The first company in Indonesia for pet relocation services, Groovy Pet Transport has handled the import and export of thousands of live animals since 1997.
As one of more than 350 IPATA (International Pet and Animal Association) members, Groovy Pet Transport is part of a global network of pet shippers – with access to pet relocation specialists, goods and services, ranging from airlines to quarantine operators, in 80+ countries.
- Individual attention to each case by experienced pet transport consultants specialized in import, export, legal matters, and customs.
- Plenty of TLC for each animal in our care.
- Door-to-port, port-to-door, or door-to-door services.
- Transport in deluxe air-conditioned vehicles.
- Easy and various forms of payment.
Pet Export Services:
- Preparation of documents for country of origin and destination.
- Minimum drop off time for the pet into the cargo area prior to loading to the plane, to avoid heat exposure.
- Airline-approved crates can be arranged.
- Microchip Implantation (ISO 11784 and 11785 or Avid Microchips).
- Rabies Serology Testing (for Rabies Titer Certificate) in OIE-approved laboratories, as required for entry to EU, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore or Hawaii.
Pet Import Services:
- Staff access to the baggage claim area in the arrival terminal.
- Faster customs clearance for your pet(s).
- Quick transport from the plane to the arrival lounge to avoid heat exposure and to provide water and food.
- Crate cleaning and bedding change prior to bringing animals to the Animal Quarantine Station at the Airport.
- Regular one-on-one visits during quarantine.
- Special arrangements for pets from non-rabies free countries to enter Jakarta or another local destinations.
Additional Services include:
- Groovy Vetcare Clinic for emergency care and health checks.
- Groovy Boarding Kennel.
- Arrangement of package emergency pet transport, for example, from another domestic city to our Groovy Vetcare Clinic in Jakarta.
Groovy Pet Transport (PT Mitrasatwa Langlang Buana) is a government-licensed company.
For faster response to your inquiry, please include:
- Country/city of origin.
- Country/city of destination.
- How many dog(s) and/or how many cat(s) to be transported.
- Estimated time of departure/arrival.
- How would you transport your pet: As cargo (unaccompanied) or as excess baggage (accompanied)?
- Your name and e-mail.
- Any additional info you may have.
SEND A MESSAGE